1. Requests to change the weeks of attendance or lengthen a camper’s stay will be granted only if space is available. There is no refund for shortening a camper’s stay if the request is received after April 15, 2019; all outstanding tuition payments are due by June 1, 2019 .
2. It is the policy of Camp Stonewall that campers are not allowed to leave camp due to homesickness or minor illness. Upon enrolling in Camp Stonewall, families acknowledge that they understand and will abide by this policy. If a child is removed from camp due to homesickness or minor illness, the child will not be allowed to return to camp during that session and no refund for his/her missed dates will be issued. Families enrolled in a multiple-week session may opt to change their enrollment to one-week sessions (including adjusted tuition cost) and the child may return home for the weekend.
3. No financial allowance (refund, credit or other) is made for missed days at camp.
4. The Camp is not responsible for loss or damage of any personal belongings of any kind while the camper is at Camp.
5. In case of any emergency, the Camp will attempt to contact the parents/guardians. If the Camp is unable to establish contact, Camp has the permission of the parents/guardians to assume full responsibility for, and make all decisions concerning, the camper including, but not limited to, authorizing first aid and emergency medical treatment on the camper. Medical expenses outside of the Camp Health Office are the responsibility of the camper’s parents/guardians.
6. The camper is not allowed to attend Camp without a fully completed and signed medical form and any other forms that the Camp requests to be completed. A completed medical form includes a health and immunization history signed by a parent and a physician within 36 months of camp attendance, a health examination form signed by a physician within 36 months of camp, and individualized standing orders for prescription and over the counter medications.
7. Parents/guardians hereby consent to the reproduction and use of camper’s photograph, image or likeness for the purpose of promoting or advertising Camp Stonewall.
8. Parent/guardian acknowledges and agrees that his/her signature below represents that he/she has authority to enter into this contract, and assumes responsibility hereunder.
1. 25% deposit is due by March 15, 2019. All tuition and fees must be paid by June 1, 2019, unless an alternative payment plan has been agreed to in writing by the Camp Director.
2. It is understood that Camp reserves the right not to admit any camper to Camp if all tuition fees are not paid in full prior to June 1, 2019.
3. If notification of cancelled enrollment or reduced length of stay is received by April 15, 2019, Camp Stonewall will annul the registration agreement forgive the outstanding balance. After April 15, there will be no refunds on deposits extended, and any registrations without an accompanying deposits will be canceled. By signing this contract, the parent/guardian also acknowledges understanding that if withdrawal or shortened stay occurs after June 1, 2019, all outstanding tuition will be due regardless of whether or not a child attends camp. Refunds are not given for early withdrawal from camp, including withdrawal due to camper or parent “homesickness.”